Chocolate and mint is a combination that has been around for years in ice cream and small mint chocolate chip forms. So with that, it just makes sense to have a Martini version and this mint chocolate martini recipe is so fascinating and amazing. Once you enjoy this delightful creation you’re certain to keep wanting to make it again and again!
It’s actually quite a simple recipe but it’s bursting with rich decadent flavor! To make this wonderful mint chocolate martini recipe you’ll need some high-quality vodka, a little mint liquor, white chocolate liquor, and cream liquor. You should be able to find all of those ingredients at your local liquor store.
Necessary ingredients for Martini recipe with mint and chocolate
- Chocolate Vodka — 2 oz.
- Mint liquor— 1 oz.
- White chocolate liquor — 1 oz.
- Cream liquor — 1 tbsp
- Ice cubes — 4 pc.
Necessary things for Martini recipe with mint and chocolate
- Cocktail glass — 1 pc.
- Glass for mixing — 1 pc.
- Strainer — 1 pc.
- Jigger — 1 pc.
- Cocktail spoon — 1 pc.
Directions for Martini recipe with mint and chocolate
- Pour a little bit of ice into a shaker, and add 60 ml of chocolate vodka, 30 ml of white chocolate liqueur, 30 ml of mint liqueur, and 15 ml of cream liqueur.
- Then thoroughly stir up this mixture.
- Dip the edge of cocktail glasses first in water, then in colored powdered sugar.
- Pour our cocktail into glasses.
- For decoration, you can use whipped cream-white or colored, and chocolate or caramel chips.