Oh my goodness! We can’t get enough of this delicious martini chocolate martini with the Kahlua recipe! It’s so easy to drink, possibly a little too easy! If you’re really looking to take it over the top, melt some chocolate and dip the glass edge into the melted chocolate. Place the glass in the freezer, face down for about an hour and let the chocolate form around the edge. Once that’s completed, follow the recipe below as described.
Necessary Ingredients for Recipe of Martini Cocktail with Kahlua and Chocolate
- Vanilla vodka — 60 ml.
- Baileys Irish cream liqueur — 25 ml.
- Chocolate cream liqueur — 25 ml.
- Coffee cream liqueur Kahlua — 30 ml.
- Caramel schnapps — 15 ml.
- Ice cubes — 4 pc.
Necessary Utensils for the Chocolate Martini Recipe with Kahlua
- Cocktail glass — 1 pc.
- Glass for mixing — 1 pc.
- Strainer — 1 pc.
- Jigger — 1 pc.
- Cocktail spoon — 1 pc.
Directions for Recipe of Martini Cocktail with Liquor Kahlua and Chocolate
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Pour vodka over ice, then Irish liqueur, chocolate liqueur, coffee liqueur, and caramel schnapps.
- Cover the shaker and whisk.
- Pour the mixture into your previously chilled martini glass.
- Enjoy after dinner or anytime!