The Apple Martini has become a new favorite as it has an abundance of flavor and a really cool green presentation. This simple apple martini recipe is fun to make and enjoy with friends; plus you can try variations like a sour apple martini or the caramel apple martini!
Necessary Utensils for this Recipe for Apple Martini
Necessary Ingredients for the Apple Martini Recipe
- London dry gin — 15ml.
- Apple Liqueur Green — 400 ml.
- Dry martini — 25 ml.
- Apple — 60 g.
- Ice cubes — 300 g.
Directions for making an Apple Martini
- Pour green apple liqueur 40 ml, 25 ml of dry vermouth, and gin 15 ml into a mixing glass.
- Fill the glass with ice cubes and stir with the cocktail spoon.
- Fracture mixture through a strainer into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Decorate with three slices of green apple.
Enjoy this tasty martini recipe vodka no vermouth!